Realm of Eternal Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Eternal Dreams is a forum where anything is possible and dreams come to life. RoED is based on anime and no real life. All pictures used for this forum are owned by their rightful owners.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune-sama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

Kitsune-sama Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune-sama   Kitsune-sama EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Name: Yoshika Miyafuji

Sexual Status: Straight, bi... she hasn't seen anybody who makes her heart throb, so she can't really say for sure.

Species: Hybrid (Arctic Fox)

Element :

• Water
  • Ice
  • Light

Appearance: Kitsune-sama 925cf2f95d022502074d4db77db4319148c62857

Personality: She's a rather awkward character, to start. If anyone were to try to treat her like they would any other girl the result would most likely be confusion and slight annoyance. She tends to give simplistic one-word answers and doesn't express herself a whole lot.

Around somebody she cares for though, she becomes fiercely protective, often making sure the person is alright. She is loyal to a fault, however she has not seen anybody quite like this.

Weapon's: None at this time.

Spoiler:

History (compulsory):

Moves/skills : Premonition - Yoshika can read up to 30 seconds into the future with perfect accuracy. Downsides are that she loses sight of what's around her right now, and she has no idea what will happen during the time interval. She mostly uses it to see just far enough ahead to avoid weapons and attacks aimed in her direction.

Last edited by kitsune-sama on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

Kitsune-sama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-sama   Kitsune-sama EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 am

Everything is correct except for the rank and also the moves.
To chose your rank you must see the page about species ranks and move sets. You must chose a rank from the species you have chosen for your character.
For the move/s you have written here, you must first create your moves and they must be approved by me and/or another admin/mod before placing them here and/or using them in a roleplay.
When these two things are done then I will check this out again and approve it.

When creating moves, the elements to those moves must be the same ones you have chosen for your character. Eg: You have the move- Premonition. That move could be the element of light, one of the elements you have chosen for your character.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofeternaldreams.forumotion.com
kitsune-sama

kitsune-sama

Kitsune-sama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-sama   Kitsune-sama EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 am

Fair enough. The Hybrid ranks hadn't been up when I began making this character. I'll fix this accordingly.
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

Kitsune-sama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-sama   Kitsune-sama EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://realmofeternaldreams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kitsune-sama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune-sama   Kitsune-sama Empty