Realm of Eternal Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of Eternal Dreams is a forum where anything is possible and dreams come to life. RoED is based on anime and no real life. All pictures used for this forum are owned by their rightful owners.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
makai kasai

At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Makai laughed as he placed his tip at her entrance and slowly pushed it into her ear, 'Taken all your blood huh. Oh but where would the fun in that be." he laughed as he bit her neck leaving a small hickey behind. He slowly pushed his member into her tight womanhood well for him it was tight considering just how big he was. He gave her right breas a squeeze as he pushed himself inside of her entrance/
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 am

The female vampire suddenly shuddered and screamed when the Crusnik bit her neck to leave a hickey behind before positioning his head at her entrance and pushing inside her. "A-ahhh~!" Claudia threw her head back and cried out as he pushed deeper inside her. She clamped down all around him, making her feel him stretch her insides out as he shoved more of him inside. "S-so big~!! N-naahh~!" The vampire's legs trembled and she tried to close them but the Crusnik held them opened. Claudia writhed in delight. It felt like she was being torn apart inside as he dug in further. She panted heavily and moaned out loud.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofeternaldreams.forumotion.com
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 am

Makai licked her neck as her walls clamped down on him her legs trembling as she moaned out panting heavily exclaiming of how big he was as he buried himself inside of her tight womanhood. His hands played with her naked breasts as he pushed himself all the way inside of her even going into her womb his entire member filling her womanhood with its size.
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:30 am

Claudia softly cried out as her insides were filled by the Crusnik. She bit her lip and arched her back, pressing her ass back into him and her chest forward into his hands. The vampire panted and leaned back against the male, resting her head close to his. "A-a-ahh...!" Claudia's tongue hung out of her mouth as she continued to pant, feeling her body burn with immense pleasure. She turned her head and she licked the Crusnik's lips slightly. "M-move..."
Back to top Go down
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Makai grinned at her as she cried out her back arching pressing her bass back into him her chest forward his hands on her breasts squeezing them. She was panting her tongue ganging out of her mouth. She turned to him and licked his lips telling him to move. He squeezed her breasts harder and started to pull out before thrusting right back into her filling her womanhood with his member
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 am

Claudia whimpered as her breasts were squeezed harder and the Crusnik began to pull his member out before thrusting back inside. Her whole body shuddered as a soft scream erupted from her mouth. He hit her G-spot and womb perfectly, making her mind go completely blank. Claudia panted as she rested her head back on the Crusnik's shoulder. "M-more..." she said to him in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Makai nipped at her neck as he rammed deeper into her as she released a soft scream. She was panting as she spoke for more in a quiet voice. He merely grinned and bit her neck leaving a mark as he went back to his thrust. he pushed her down forcing her on her hands and knees just thrusting into her his hands on her hips as his member slid deep inside her
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 am

The female vampire knew that by the time this Crusnik was finished with her, she would be very weak and she would have probably lost her sanity to her carnal desires, but right now all she was thinking of was how good he hit her sensitive points inside her. Claudia continued to cry out in pleasure with each thrust and when she was pushed to the ground and onto all fours, that made her screams increase in size. She cried out in pure ecstacy as the Crusnik pounded her from behind; his hands firmly holding her hips as he thrusted back and forth. Her nails clawed the ground and her breasts bounced with each deep thrust. Claudia knew she was close to comming and with a few more thrusts from the male behind her, she soon reached her climax. "Nn-ahhh~!" She screamed, feeling a load of her juices come out of her and leak out of her filled womanhood.
Back to top Go down
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm

The Crusnik grinned as the vampire cried out in pleasure with every thrust he made her screams increasing as she was on all fours. Her nails clawed the ground her breasts bouncing with each deep thrust he made inside her; her walls clamping down on him as she screamed her juices leaking out of her filled womanhood as she came. He slowly leaned into her ear whispering to her, 'Hm im going to cum soon. Where do you want it.On your body. In your mouth. In your pussy. In your ass perhaps?" He grinned and bit on her neck leaving another mark as his hands went to her breasts pinching at her nipples
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 am

Claudia glanced behind her when the Crusnik leaned down to her ear and asked her where she wanted his cum. She suddenly blushed and tried to keep her soft screams inside. "A-anywhere..." Claudia said while moaning. The Crusnik was probably going to release his seed inside her; if it was her womanhood, ass or mouth. Why ask her where she wanted his cum? The male was the one who forced himself onto her and also he was the Crusnik King; he could moreorless do anything he wanted to, and that meant cumming anywhere inside or on Claudia.
Back to top Go down
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Makai grinned at Claudia as she blushed trying to keep her soft screams inside as she said he could cum anywhere moaning out as he thrusted into her. He pinched at her nipples thrusting harder and faster into her pussy thrusting in deep filling her up. He pulled out before thrusting right back inside of her his cock throbbed as his hot sticky seed shot into her filling her womb and womanhood right up. His cum spilling out ov her as his seed filled her body.
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:03 am

Claudia let out short, soft screams over and over with each thrust from the Crusnik. She nibbled on her lower lip and moaned deeply as her perky nipples were pinched and her womanhood was full of the males cock. She shuddered in pleasure, feeling the Crusnik thrust harder and faster in and out of her, driving her over the edge in pure delight. It wasn't long before he sent his hot cum deep inside her womanhood, filling her entire womb up. "N-Nnn~!" Claudia trembled as the sticky seed leaked out of her hole because there was so much of it. She panted breathlessly, feeling her body heat up from the hot cum inside her. "T-there's so much...a-ahnn..." she whimpered to the Crusnik while she was still on all fours. "T-there...you had your fun...now let me go...or are you going to kill me?" Claudia questioned.
Back to top Go down
makai kasai

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 am

Makai grinned as she whimpered about there being so much. His cum slipped of her. She asked if she could be elt go or if he was going to kill her. Makai cupped her chin turning her head his shaft rubbing against her clit, 'Hm kill you now why would i do that. 1) Your blood was tasty and 2 that was one of the best fucks i've had in a long time. So no i won't kill but i will make you mine." He gave a grin and picked her up bridal style his cloak around her naked body.
Back to top Go down
AdminAma
Admin
AdminAma

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 am

Claudia blinked a few times, surprised at what she heard. "B-be..y-yours..." she repeated as she was lifted up bridal style. She shook her head and hit the Crusnik's chest with her fists. "N-no you can't make me yours...I'm a vampire...I won't let myself be your personal blood bank and sex toy..." Claudia said as she wriggled in his hold. Her body was weakened from having sex with him so it would be useless to get free now. She stopped and glared at him. "I want to go back home. I'm the leader of my clan." Claudia said as she pouted. "Go find another vampire who would want to be your personal slut..." she turned her head away and crossed her arms. Even though it was a disgrace to all vampires to become an enemies own personal toy, it was probably somewhat if an honor of be chosen by the highest ranking Crusnik to be his. Claudia bit her lip and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]   At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Wrong place, at the Wrong time [mature]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Eternal Dreams :: Hunting/Feeding Grounds-
Jump to: